Thursday, February 24, 2011

Chewbacca mustve spoke hebrew

 So, Im in trying to study and pronounce some hebrew words like this one:
a-ta ro-zze? which means Do you want?

This is all fine and dandy except the native speaker rolls the r in ro-zze. Since I first took french and spanish in middle school I have not ever been able to roll my r's. I pronounce my R's like pirates do, you know like these guys:

Anyway my wife said that when she took french it took her forever to learn how to roll her R's and when she tried to teach me how to do it I just ended up sounding like chewbacca. oi vey

2 comments:

  1. Not when I took French! When I took Spanish! :)

    Love you, boo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, hilarious! Tim you have such an amazing point of view and sense of humor. This is why I am so excited that you are blogging!

    ReplyDelete