Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My First Post

 SO, I guess you probably want to know where I got the term "under the matzah. No, this isn't a cooking blog and I am not Jewish either (although I love Jewish food and culture)  The phrase started one day as I was looking for the batteries that we had bought like a month earlier. I looked all over the pantry and couldn't find them so I looked in the freezer as sometimes we put them there also. I decided to give the pantry one more try and I found the batteries. They were under the huge box of matzah or matzohs or whatever you call them, and soon "look under the matzah" became sorta this catch phrase to say when we are looking for stuff. Like if someone were looking for the pinto beans one would ask, "did you look under the matzah?" SO that is why I named the blog under the matza. Sometimes we miss things in life that are right in front of us and if we only took the time to properly look, we would find them.

1 comment:

  1. This is cool bro! it reminds me how we would spend hours looking for mom's keys or glasses; only to find them in an obvious place or in a ridiculous place like the fridge. So glad that you are blogging. Can't wait to see what you find!

    ReplyDelete